Assessment with Global Reach
We truly believe that assessments are useful tools as an objective benchmark in order to develop both next generation leaders and the organization itself. Our clients often request to have assessments which can be implemented globally, thus we are promoting assessments from overseas.
There are two areas to consider in Talent Management assessment. The first is to see one's own personality, action tendencies and relationships with others. The second is to evaluate potential professional skills required for leaders. With the former the goal is not to compare yourself to others but to understand yourself better which leads to self-development. It can also be a useful tool for hiring/promoting and looking at the adaptability and fit of certain people to an organization. The latter is used to relatively rank individuals which can help people take actions for self-development. It can also draw a comparison between countries within a corporation and with other corporate data. Companies use this information for talent management or/and organizational development.
- Powerful personality assessment
- Hogan Assessment is a personality assessment tool that has been around for more than 25 years and which is used by 60% of the Fortune 100. It assesses characteristics of performance that impact productivity. Users can take the assessment anywhere and at anytime on the web, thus it is ideal for worldwide management assessment.
- Define ideal traits for specific jobs and measure potential for success
- This assessment utilizes a performance model of ideal traits to gauge suitability for a specific job. It can be used for all facets of talent management, including hiring, selection, evaluation, training, succession and allocation of strategic personnel.
- Self Profiling by Behavior styles
- DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. It assesses how people look at and act within a particular situation. There are four behavioral styles - 'Dominance', 'Influence', 'Steadiness', 'Conscientiousness'. As personalities cannot change easily, DiSC focuses on behavioral patterns that can be adapted or/and changed to become more effective in the workplace.
- Ability Assessment
- MAP is designed to evaluate a manager's proficiency in 12 prescribed competencies. All results can be cumulated so overall organizational strengths and weaknesses can be evaluated.
- Team Talent Development
- The Team Dimensions Profile is the best learning tool for team building and development. It helps teams in an organization by identifying individual strengths and approaches to teamwork. It also helps to clarify team roles and reinforces the contributions of each team member.
HPC® Sales Skills Diagnosis Program
- Measure impressions,
capabilities and skills of salespersons
- This assessment identifies perceptual gaps between the salesperson and their supervisor (mentor) and provides feedback to help address the salesperson’s sales challenges.
- Measure impressions,
- Diagnose upper management’s role awareness and level of practice
- This assessment diagnoses whether or not upper management (general managers and above) recognizes their role in creating the vision and strategy, making decisions, and training successors, and puts that awareness into practice through observation of behavior by superiors, subordinates and others. This is a 360-degree diagnostic tool that leads to deep introspection and behavioral changes.
- Diagnose management leadership through observation of behavior
- This assessment diagnoses whether or not management (new appointments-third year) is demonstrating leadership via specific behaviors such as training, communicating and sharing strategies with subordinates through observation of behavior by superiors, subordinates and others.
- Diagnose stress tolerance in a multifaceted, comprehensive manner
- This tool allows you to measure emotional intelligence and stress tolerance, which are increasingly important in today's business world. In addition, it will look at intellectual capabilities and competencies as measured by regular vocational qualification tests. It can be utilized in hiring and promoting employees as well as developing mental toughness and stress management skills.