The Business Development Process is comprised of a planning and mentoring phase. The planning phase (3-7 day workshop) will address how to analyze markets, develop business plans, and present recommendations to executives, with facilitation provided by experienced instructors. The mentoring phase (3 months to 1 year) focuses on implementing and refining business plans with hands-on advice provided by experienced mentors.
- Identifying business areas where potential synergies exist
- Analyzing markets and conducting feasibility studies
- Developing business plans
(value proposition, target customers, marketing strategy, financial plan, organization plan)
- Presenting recommendations to senior management
- Implementing action plans, verifying and refining business plans
- Monitoring business plans